Pet Supplies Plus EDI Compliance & EDI Services
Pet Supplies Plus is a US-based provider of food, treats, and supplies for pets with franchises throughout the States.
How Cin7 integrates with Pet Supplies Plus
In order to begin trading with Pet Supplies Plus, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 810 Invoice
- 850 Purchase Order
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Pet Supplies Plus. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and its built-in direct EDI integration to Pet Supplies Plus:
- Greater stock visibility as Pet Supplies Plus orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.