PacSun EDI Compliance & EDI Services
PacSun is a leading specialty retailer offering a cross-section of contemporary, streetwear, and active lifestyle fashion through the lens of Los Angeles. PacSun sells men’s and women’s footwear, apparel, and other fashion items online and in physical retail locations around the US.
How Cin7 integrates with PacSun
In order to begin trading with PacSun, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 810 Invoice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to PacSun. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and its built-in direct EDI integration to PacSun:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.
- Greater stock visibility as Pacsun orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.