Nordstrom Direct EDI Compliance & EDI Services
Nordstrom is a well-known US-based chain of luxury department stores with an online store. The company sells clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, fragrances and more, including home furnishings. Nordstrom Direct is the company’s dropship program. Make your business EDI capable for Nordstrom Direct using the most accepted and reliable, user-friendly Nordstrom Direct EDI services and solutions from Cin7!
How Cin7 integrates with Nordstrom Direct
In order to begin trading with Nordstrom, a supplier must be able to send and receive documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 810 Invoice—Send invoices directly from Cin7.
- 850 Purchase Order—Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request—Receive a change request from Nordstrom.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment—Send and receive acknowledgments.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as Nordstrom Direct orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.