Metcash EDI Integration, Compliance & Services
Metcash is leading wholesale distribution and marketing company in Australia specializing in grocery, fresh food, liquor, and hardware.
How Cin7 integrates with Metcash
In order to begin trading with Metcash EDI, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS – Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- ORDRSP – Send and receive order response messages in Cin7.
- INVOIC – Send invoice right from Cin7.
- ASN – Send advanced shipping notices.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Metcash. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
The key benefits of using Cin7 with its EDI integration include:
- Greater stock visibility as Metcash orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.