Meijer EDI Integration, Compliance & Services
Meijer is a US supermarket and grocery chain with 235 locations in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin.
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with Meijer while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How Cin7 integrates with Meijer
Before you begin trading with Meijer, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Meijer Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Meijer know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Meijer Invoices for items dispatched.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive confirmation of received messages.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.