MECCA EDI Integration, Compliance & Services
MECCA is a beauty chain retailer with locations across Australia and an eCommerce website. MECCA emphasizes exclusive brands, customer service and in-store consulting expertise, in unique retail environments.
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with MECCA while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How Cin7 integrate with MECCA
Before you begin trading with MECCA, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS—Cin7 translates MECCA Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- ORDRSP—Cin7 tells MECCA that you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- DESADV—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Mecca know when to expect delivery of an order.
- INVOIC—Cin7 sends Mecca Invoices for dispatched items.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.