Macy’s EDI Integration, Compliance & Services
Macy’s is an iconic American retailer with hundreds of department stores around the US operating under the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands and eCommerce websites.
How Cin7 integrates with Macy’s
In order to begin trading with Macy EDI, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice – Send shipping notices from Cin7.
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice
- 810 Invoice – Send invoices from Cin7.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment- Send and receive acknowledgments.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Macy’s. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and its built-in direct EDI integration to Macy’s:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.