Lowes is an Australian retail chain specializing in well-made, affordable menswear, young menswear, and schoolwear.
How Cin7 Integrates with Lowes
Start trading quickly and more cost effectively when you become a supplier to Lowes. Useand eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software. Reap the benefits of comprehensive with direct EDI integration:
- A single system to eliminate the wasteful, redundant, and error-prone data entry requirements of using third-party EDI webforms.
- Automated EDI form translation for seamless, streamlined transaction processing.
- Purpose-built to meet Lowe’s EDIFACT EDI specifications.
- No need to coordinate with multiple software, VAN, and EDI providers.
Great Reasons to Integrate Inventory and EDI
When you integrate to Lowes with Cin7’s all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, and 3PL solution, you get:
- Greater stock visibility. Cin7 automatically adjusts available stock, in real-time, with every order.
- Better inventory control. Cin7 adjusts stock immediately to prevent overselling.
- More efficient operations. Easy purchase order creation based on EDI orders without tedious, redundant data entry.