Lord & Taylor EDI Compliance
Lord & Taylor is one of the oldest luxury department store brands in the US, selling apparel, accessories, jewelry and more online and at brick-and-mortar locations in multiple countries.
How Cin7 Integrates with Lord & Taylor with EDI
In order to begin trading with Lord & Taylor, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 810 Invoice—Send invoices to Lord & Taylor directly from Cin7
- 850 Purchase Order—Receive purchase orders in Cin7 directly
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice/Dispatch Advice Notice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
Why Cin7 with Built-in EDI Makes Sense
Don’t waste time and money setting up an EDI connection with a third-party EDI software provider. Let Cin7 reduce your connection and maintenance costs when you become a Lord & Taylor supplier. Cin7 not only serves as your EDI/VAN, but built-in integration with your inventory management solution eliminates the need for redundant, time-consuming data entry. Here is how Cin7’s direct EDI with Lord & Taylor helps you:
- One system to process orders, invoices, and other EDI transactions required to trade with this major retailer.
- Direct means purpose-built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts, based on events.
- Streamline and automate processes through greater flexibility.