Kroger EDI Integration & Compliance
Kroger Co. is one of America’s top grocery retailers with both online and physical retail locations across multiple brands.
How Cin7 integrates with Kroger
In order to begin trading with Kroger, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 824 Application Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 810 Invoice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Koger. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability. Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and its built-in direct EDI integration to Kroger:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.