Ingles EDI Integration & Compliance
Ingles Markets, Inc. is an American regional supermarket chain based in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
How Cin7 integrates with Ingles
In order to begin trading with Ingles EDI, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 880 Grocery Products Invoice
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 875 Grocery Products Purchase Order
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Ingles. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’scapability.
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and itsto Ingles:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Purpose built to control how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.