Hudson’s Bay is one of North America’s biggest retailers of everything from luxury items to home products, selling through such iconic chains as Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor in the US and Hudson’s Bay in Canada.
How Cin7 Integrates with Hudson’s Bay
When you become a supplier to Hudson’s Bay, don’t waste time and money setting up an EDI connection.
Use Cin7’s built-in EDI and eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software.
Reap the benefits of comprehensive inventory management with direct EDI integration to Hudson’s Bay:
- A single system to eliminate wasteful, redundant, and error-prone data entry that using third-party EDI webforms would entail.
- Automated EDI form translation for seamless, streamlined transaction processing.
- Purpose-built to meet the EDI requirements of Hudson’s Bay.
- Simplified support. No need to coordinate with multiple software, VAN, and EDI providers.
Great Reasons to Integrate Inventory and EDI
When you integrate to Hudson’s Bay with Cin7’s all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, and 3PL solution, you get:
- Greater stock visibility. Cin7 automatically adjusts available stock, in real-time, with every order.
- Better inventory control. Cin7 adjusts stock immediately to prevent overselling.
- More efficient operations. Easy purchase order creation based on EDI orders without tedious, redundant data entry.