Hudson’s Bay Dropship EDI Integration & Compliance
Hudson’s Bay is one of North America’s biggest retailers of everything from luxury items to home products, selling through such iconic chains as Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor in the US and Hudson’s Bay in Canada. Hudson’s Bay Dropship accommodates order fulfillment directly from the manufacturer or supplier to the Hudson’s Bay customer.
How Cin7 integrates with Hudson’s Bay Dropship
In order to begin trading with Hudson’s Bay using Hudson’s Bay Dropship, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive orders directly in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice – Send notices right from Cin7.
- 846 Inventory Inquiry
- 810 Invoice – Send invoices directly from Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Hudson’s Bay using dropship. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 and itsto Hudson’s Bay Dropship:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock management across all your sales channels.