GovX is a US-based members-only discount retailer offering products specifically to uniformed and retired service men and women. GovX retails a broad range of products including apparel, footwear, accessories, jewelry, homeware, electronics, and more.
How we integrate with GovX
In order to begin trading with GovX EDI, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement/Control from Cin7
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to GovX. Use Cin7 with its built-in EDI connectivity to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability.
Here are the key benefits of using Cin7 and its built-in direct EDI integration with GovX:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.
- Greater stock visibility as GovX orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.