Fry’s Electronics EDI Integration & Compliance
How Cin7 integrates with Fry’s Electronics
Before you begin trading with Fry’s Electronics, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Fry’s Electronics Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 tells Fry’s Electronics if you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Fry’s Electronics know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Fry’s Electronics Invoices for items dispatched.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and .
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.