Finish Line EDI Integration & Compliance
Finish Line sells athletic shoes and sports apparel and accessories through its 660 stores in 47 states and through Macy’s department stores.
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with Finish Line while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How Cin7 integrates with Finish Line
Before you begin trading with Finish Line, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Finish Line Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets Finish Line know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Finish Line Invoices for dispatched items.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive acknowledgments of messages received.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.