Farmers EDI Integration & Compliance
Farmers grew from a mail-order catalog serving remote rural communities to an iconic New Zealand department store chain. Today, Farmers operates 56 stores across the country, specializing in family fashion, beauty, homeware, furniture, electronics and appliances.
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with Farmers while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How Cin7 integrates with Farmers
Before you begin trading with Farmers, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS—Cin7 translates Farmers Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- ORDRSP—Cin7 sends a confirmation letting Farmers know that you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- DESADV—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format lets Farmers know when to expect delivery of an order.
- INVOIC—Cin7 sends Farmers Invoices for dispatched items.
- CONTRL—Send and receive confirmation of messages received.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.