Do It Best Inventory Management & EDI Compliance
Do it Best is one of America’s largest home improvement providers with both physical stores and an eCommerce website. Do it Best provides automotive parts, garden supplies, apparel, hardware, tools and more.
How Cin7 integrates with Do it Best
In order to begin trading with Do it Best, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 865 Purchase Order Response Message
- 810 Invoice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Do it Best EDI. Use Cin7 with itsto eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s capability in a single interface.
Here are some key benefits of using Cin7 with built-in direct EDI:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that automatically translates EDI documents to reduce data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock inventory management across all your sales channels.