Dillard’s Inventory Management & EDI Compliance
Dillard’s is a department store chain with hundreds of retail locations across the US and an eCommerce website. Dillard’s retails apparel, cosmetics, footwear, accessories, home products and more.
How Cin7 integrates with Dillard’s
In order to begin trading with Dillard’s, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 865 Purchase Order Response Message
- 810 Invoice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to Dillard’s. Use Cin7 with itsto eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time with:
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.
- Greater stock visibility as Dillards orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.