David Jones Inventory Management & EDI Compliance
David Jones is an upscale retailer with dozens of locations across Australia and an online store. David Jones sells apparel, footwear, bags and accessories, beauty products, jewelry, home products, and more.
How Cin7 integrates with David Jones
In order to begin trading with David Jones, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order – Cin7 translates David Jones purchase orders as individual sale orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice – Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and sends to David Jones to expect delivery of order.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements – Let David Jones know you received a purchase order. Likewise, David Jones can tell you when it has received an ASN.
- SSCC Labels – Cin7 generates SSCC labels to go with packages sent to individual David Jones store shipments.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money on a separate EDI connection when you become a supplier to David Jones. Use Cin7 with its EDI under one system include:to eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software, while reaping the benefits of Cin7’s real-time inventory management capability. The key benefits of having an and
- Greater stock visibility as David Jones orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.
- A single system to process orders and manage trade with an EDI retailer.
- A single interface that reduces data entry requirements and the risk of error.
- Direct means purpose built, allowing full control of how Cin7 interacts based on events.
- Streamlined and automated sales and invoice processing.
- A single vendor to deal with for technical support.
- Real-time stock visibility and stock levels across all your sales channels.