Costco Wholesale (US)
How we integrate with Costco Wholesale (US)
Before you begin trading with Costco Wholesale, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Costco Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Costco Invoices for dispatched items dispatched.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive acknowledgments to confirm messages received.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.