BuyBuy BABY Inventory Management
BuyBuy BABY offers a wide assortment of baby gear, furniture, clothes, toys and other supplies for new and expectant parents, with 100+ locations across the US and an online store.
Cin7’sgets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with BuyBuy Baby while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How Cin7 integrates with BuyBuy BABY
Before you begin trading with BuyBuy Baby, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates BuyBuy BABY Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets BuyBuy BABY know when to expect order delivery.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends BuyBuy BABY Invoices for dispatched items.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends BuyBuy BABY an inventory feed of all products traded with BuyBuy BABY to ensure products are not oversold.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive message acknowledgments.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.