Briscoe Group Inventory Management
The Briscoe Group provides homeware and sporting goods online and through brick-and-mortar stores throughout New Zealand.
How Cin7 integrates with Briscoe Group
In order to begin trading with Briscoe Group, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS—Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- ORDRSP—Receive and send purchase order response messages.
- ORDCHG—Send purchase order changes from Cin7.
- CONTRL—Receive and send functional acknowledgments.
Great Reasons to Integrate Inventory and EDI
Don’t waste time and money setting up an EDI connection when you become a supplier to the Briscoe Group’s homeware and sporting good retail chains. Use Cin7’s built-in EDI and eliminate the time, expense, and complication of third-party EDI software. Reap the benefits ofwith to Briscoe Group:
- A single system to eliminate wasteful, redundant, and error-prone data entry tasks that come with third-party EDI webforms.
- Automated EDI form translation for seamless, streamlined transaction processing.
- Purpose-built to meet all of Briscoe Group’s EDI requirements.
- Simplified support. No need to coordinate with multiple software, VAN, and EDI providers.
- Greater stock visibility. Cin7 automatically adjusts available stock, in real-time, with every order.
- Better inventory control. Cin7 adjusts stock immediately to prevent overselling.
- More efficient operations. Easy purchase order creation based on EDI orders without tedious, redundant data entry.