Boating Camping Fishing EDI Compliance
Boating Camping Fishing retail a wide range of outdoor, camping and fishing product online and in over 100 stores, making it Australia’s top outdoor retailer.
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with BCF while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How Cin7 integrates with Boating Camping Fishing
Before you begin trading with Boating Camping Fishing, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates BCF Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 transmits a confirmation that you have fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order from BCF.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits notification to let BCF know when to expect an order delivery.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends BCF Invoices for dispatched items.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.