Bluemercury Inventory Management
Bluemercury is a luxury beauty retailer of high-quality cosmetics and skincare products, with an emphasis on customer service. Bluemercury sells in 22 states through more than 120 specialty stores.
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with Bluemercury while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How Cin7 integrates with Bluemercury
Before you begin trading with Bluemercury, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Bluemercury Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits notification to Bluemercury of when to expect an order delivery.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Bluemercury Invoices for dispatched items.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive confirmation a message was received.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.