Blain’s Farm & Fleet EDI Compliance
Blain’s Farm & Fleet is a specialty discount retailer with an eCommerce site and dozens of locations throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa, selling clothing, basic home furnishing, gardening supplies and more.
How Cin7 integrates with Blain’s Farm & Fleet
In order to begin trading with Blain’s Farm & Fleet, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 810 Invoice—Send invoices directly from Cin7
- 850 Purchase Order—Receive Purchase Orders in Cin7
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice/Dispatch Advice—send directly from Cin7
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement—Receive and send acknowledgments
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Don’t waste time and money setting up an EDI connection with a third-party EDI software provider. Let Cin7 reduce your connection and maintenance costs when you become a Blain’s supplier. Here is how Cin7’s direct EDI helps you:
- Reduce admin costs with one system to process orders, invoices, and other EDI transactions required to trade with this retailer.
- Streamline and automate sales processes.
- Eliminate the EDI/VAN middleman and get single vendor support.
To know more register for our Free Trial.