Amazon Dropship EDI Compliance
How we integrate with Amazon Dropship
Cin7 is an EDI value-added network (VAN), eliminating the need and expense of third-party software to comply with Amazon Dropship requirements.
In order to begin using Amazon Dropship, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice – Provide information about your inventory
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive Purchase Orders in Cin7
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement – Acknowledge receipt of purchase orders
- 865 Purchase Order Change – Send requests to change purchase orders, receive acknowledgements.
- 810 Invoice – Submit invoices from Cin7
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement – Send and receive acknowledgements of received transaction documents.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
Greater stock visibility as Amazon Dropship orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.
Learn more about how Cin7’s Amazon Integrations.