Amart Sports EDI Compliance
Amart Sports provides a broad range of leisure sports products geared to the casual market at compelling prices. Amart sells sports equipment, apparel, and associated accessories through its online store and physical locations across Australia.
How Cin7 integrates with Amart Sports
In order to begin trading with Amart, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to Amart’s EDIFACT EDI requirements. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following EDI documents:
- ORDERS—Receive purchase orders in Cin7.
- DESADV—Send advanced shipping notices right from Cin7.
- INVOIC—Send invoices directly from Cin7.
- CONTRL—Receive and send acknowledgments of other transaction documents.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment, and multinational business simple with an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. And when you add EDI, you get:
- Greater stock visibility. As you receive orders from Amart Sports, Cin7 automatically translates it from EDI and adjusts your stock-on-hand.
- Greater supply chain control. Cin7 warehouse management removes stock right away to avoid overselling.
- Centralized and streamlined transaction processing.