Agrifeeds EDI Compliance
Agrifeeds is one of New Zealand’s largest importers of supplementary livestock feeds, providing advanced, efficient nutrition solutions for the farm.
How we integrate with Agrifeeds
In order to begin trading with Agrifeeds, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDIFACT EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- ORDERS – Receive purchase orders directly in Cin7.
- ORDRSP – Receive and send purchase order response messages in Cin7.
- CONTRL – Receive and send functional acknowledgements in Cin7.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as Agrifeeds orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.