Ace Hardware is one of America’s most recognizable hardware retail brands. With more than 4,600 independently-owned locations across all 50 States, as well as 70 countries, Ace has international reach.
Cin7’s Direct EDI integration gets you trading quickly and cost-effectively with Ace Hardware while reducing data entry administration and errors and streamlining and automating your supply chain.
How we integrate with Ace Hardware
Before you begin trading with Ace Hardware, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Ace Hardware Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Ace Hardware know when to expect order delivery.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware Invoices for items dispatched.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive functional acknowledgments that confirm receipt of messages.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends Ace Hardware an inventory feed of all products traded to ensure products are not oversold.
Why should you connect inventory with EDI?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include:
- Greater stock visibility as orders automatically come into Cin7 and decrease available inventory.
- Efficient order processing that removes stock right away, preventing overselling.
- Fast order dispatch via Cin7’s warehouse and 3PL integrations.
- Precise order processing. Cin7 creates your Purchase Orders directly from your retailer’s EDI orders.
If you would like to know more, register for our Free Trial today.