Amazon Dropship EDI Compliance
How we integrate with Amazon Dropship
Cin7 is an EDI value added network (VAN), eliminating the need and expense of third-party software to comply with Amazon Dropship requirements.
In order to begin using Amazon Dropship, a supplier must be able to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice – Provide information about your inventory
- 850 Purchase Order – Receive Purchase Orders in Cin7
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement – Acknowledge receipt of purchase orders
- 865 Purchase Order Change – Send requests to change purchase orders, receive acknowledgements.
- 810 Invoice – Submit invoices from Cin7
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement – Send and receive acknowledgements of received transaction documents.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 helps retailers and wholesalers make their complex omnichannel, omni-fulfilment and multinational business simple by providing an all-in-one cloud Inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits of having an inventory solution and EDI under one system include:
- Greater stock visibility as Amazon Dropship orders automatically come into Cin7, reducing stock availability.
- Cin7 warehouse management means stock is removed straight away to avoid overselling.
- Create purchase orders directly based on EDI orders.
Learn more about how Cin7’s Amazon Integrations.