Here’s a round up of the most recent additions and improvements to Cin7. We have a couple new integrations, in case you missed them. And we have the usual round-up of things we’ve done on the backend to make the platform work better for you.
Cin7 now integrates with Afterpay for Retail POS customers in Australia. Consumers use Afterpay to pay for purchases in multiple installments. Retailers that sign up with Afterpay get paid at the time of purchase, minus a fee to Afterpay.
We’re also happy to announce that we now integrate with Zalora marketplace. Zalora is “the largest online fashion retailer in Southeast Asia, sporting over 500 brands and thousands of products.” To learn more, read our help article about Zalora marketplace.
- Import Product Codes. You can now export product codes from Cin7 to QuickBooks Online. (July 21, 2018)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Fix. Fixed an issue where Purchase Orders, Supplier Credit Notes, and Customer Credit Memo were being duplicated in certain situations. (July 21, 2018)
- Shopify Multi-Location. Cin7 supports Shopify’s multi-location inventory and fulfillment features released on August 1. Read how related changes to our Shopify integration may impact you. (August 1, 2018)
- Map Warehouses (Neto). You now have the ability to map stock levels in Cin7 Branches to specific Warehouses in Neto. To learn more, read Neto Settings. (July 21, 2018)
- Enable Shipment Tracking Extension (WooCommerce). We have added support for WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Extension. This enables Cin7 to update the tracking number back to WooCommerce. To find out more about this please see WooCommerce Settings. (July 21, 2018)
- Lookup Rates (StarShipIt). StarShipIt lookup rates now take Suburb and Country into consideration, allowing certain carriers to provide better rates. (August 8, 2018)
- New Payment Gateway. We’ve added the Braintree payment gateway to the Payment Portal. (July 26, 2018)
- Stripe Integration Fix. Released a fix for Stripe integration with Payment Portal in which payments made weren’t being properly charged. (July 27, 2018)
- On Account Payment Reconciliation. We updated our On Account payments so that the original On Account order reference now appears as a comment in the “Print Daily Sales Report,” making it easier for reconciliation. Read more about it here. (August 8, 2018)
- Branch Selection. We have added a new setting where a user can choose which branch they will be transacting in, upon logging in to the POS. (July 27, 2018)
- Offline Orders. You can now export and import offline orders from and to the POS. Please see the FAQ for more information. (July 26, 2018)
- Promotional Matrix. We now hide the Promotional Matrix for Branches and Internal CRM contacts. (July 17, 2018)
- PO-Smart Buyer Links. When a Purchase Order is voided, Cin7 now automatically removes any links to transactions created in Smart Buyer. (July 26, 2018)
- Assign Contacts to Orders. This is a major upgrade, particularly for frequent users of the order imports function. You can now map primary and secondary contacts to each order. Learn more about this new feature here. (July 27, 2018)
- Order Export Fix. Fixed an issue that caused Sales Order exports to crash if duplicate columns were included. (July 26, 2018)
- Negative Unit Price. We no longer allow for a negative unit price in the Sales or Purchases modules. If you wish to process a return, please refer to our Credit Notes help article or our Supplier Credit Notes help article. (July 27, 2018)
Start a FREE Trial