Information to help retail and wholesale businesses meet the challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Business Insights and Tips From Cin7
- Not online? It's time. How to quickly set up your online shop. Read the blog.
- Turn your store into an eCommerce fulfillment depot. Read the blog.
- See what supply chain lessons our customers have learned from the COVID-19 pandemic. Read the blog.
- Learn how supply chain resilience has helped one brand. Watch video.
- Learn how one customer learned to master processes to meet inventory challenges. Watch video.
Frequently Asked Questions
What channels are best for reaching customers now?
Government quarantine restrictions around the world have forced a shift in spending patterns. Generally, there has been a shift to eCommerce and online marketplaces. This has increased sales for some retail categories as consumers prepared for extended lockdown periods.
What product categories are doing well?
Our research shows continued demand for specific categories. Retail categories including health and beauty, games and toys, baby care, pet care, and outdoor/gardening products continue to see demand from homebound customers. Hardware, industrial supplies, sports equipment, and food and beverage also see continued demand.