ShipBob 3PL Integration
Benefits of integrating Cin7 with ShipBob
Manage inventory, streamline order workflows, and create a better customer experience with Cin7 and ShipBob. Cin7 automatically sends your eCommerce orders directly to ShipBob, and routes orders for dispatch from the location closest to your customer when you hold stock in multiple ShipBob warehouses. You’ll always know your ShipBob stock levels as you sell and restock, and your online customers will know when their order is on the way.
How Cin7 integrates with ShipBob
Cin7 inventory management connects your eCommerce channels to your ShipBob warehouses with a two-way integration that allows you to automatically:
- Send pick notifications to ShipBob when you download eCommerce orders
- Route orders to the warehouse closest to your customer
- Receive pick notifications from ShipBob and update order status on your eCommerce website
- Continuously track stock levels in ShipBob warehouses
- Notify ShipBob of incoming shipments when you create a purchase order in Cin7, creating a Warehouse Receiving Order in ShipBob
- Adjust inventory with each purchase and sale
Why use Cin7 with ShipBob?
Cin7 lets you manage inventory for all your sales channels and stock locations in a single platform. It gives you complete, continuous, and accurate stock visibility, aligning inventory with orders no matter how or where you sell. With Cin7 and ShipBob, you combine full inventory control with cost-effective, efficient specialized eCommerce order warehousing and fulfillment.