UNFI EDI Compliance
How Cin7 Integrates with UNFI
Before you begin trading with UNFI, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates UNFI Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets UNFI know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends Unfi Invoices for items dispatched.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive confirmation of received messages.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends Unfi an inventory feed of all products traded with UNFI to ensure products are not oversold.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution.
The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: