McKesson Corporation is an American pharmaceutical distributor delivering health-care products to pharmacy retailers and hospitals. McKesson was an early adopter of technologies such as pharmacy robotics, RFID tags and distribution bar-code scanning.
How Cin7 Integrates with McKesson
Before you begin trading with McKesson, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates McKesson Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends McKesson Invoices for items dispatched.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.