Home Shopping Network
How Cin7 Integrates with Home Shopping Network
Before you begin trading with Home Shopping Network, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Home Shopping Network Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let Home Shopping Network know when to expect order delivery.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.