Groupon EDI Compliance
How we integrate with Groupon
In order to begin trading through Groupon, a supplier must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates Groupon Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 855 Order Response—Cin7 sends Groupon notification of whether you’ve fully accepted or rejected a Purchase Order.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits notification letting Groupon know when to expect delivery of an order.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive acknowledgments of received messages.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends Groupon an inventory feed of all products traded with Groupon to ensure products are not oversold.
- 824 Application Advice Document—Cin7 reports if Groupon accepted, accepted with changes, or rejected a previous transaction.
- 870 Order Status Report—Cin7 provides the current status of a customer’s order.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: