DSCO is a US inventory networking platform that connects the virtual data from distributed product supply to retail storefronts. The platform makes it easy to see, share and sell inventory from any source. Big brands such as Hugo Boss and Lacoste use DSCO's supply chain technology.
How Cin7 Integrates with DSCO
Before you begin trading with DSCO, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- Purchase Order—Cin7 translates DSCO Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- Order Response—Cin7 sends DSCO a confirmation whether Purchase Order is fully accepted or rejected.
- Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and transmits them to let DSCO know when to expect order delivery.
- Invoice—Cin7 sends DSCO Invoices for items dispatched.
- Inventory—Cin7 lets you share stock availability with DSCO.
How vendors benefit from Cin7's built-in EDI integrations
- Eliminate redundant software and repetitive data entry tasks.
- Maintain accurate stock availability as you fulfill orders from big retailers.
- Reduce the work required to fulfill volume orders.
- Less data entry, more automation; fewer errors, more perfect fulfillment.
- Increase control with cartonization functionality.
- Gain end-to-end order and stock visibility with the EDI Dashboard.
- Seamless EDI workflow integration with 3PL warehouses.