BuyBuy BABY EDI Compliance
How Cin7 integrates with BuyBuy BABY
Before you begin trading with BuyBuy Baby, you must be ready to send and receive transaction documents electronically, conforming to the company’s x12 EDI standards. Cin7 is fully compliant to send and/or receive the following transaction documents:
- 850 Purchase Order—Cin7 translates BuyBuy BABY Purchase Orders as individual Sales Orders in Cin7.
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice—Cin7 translates ASNs into EDI format and lets BuyBuy BABY know when to expect order delivery.
- 810 Invoice—Cin7 sends BuyBuy BABY Invoices for dispatched items.
- 846 Inventory Feed—Cin7 sends BuyBuy BABY an inventory feed of all products traded with BuyBuy BABY to ensure products are not oversold.
- 997 Functional Acknowledgements—Send and receive message acknowledgments.
Why should inventory and EDI be connected?
Cin7 simplifies complex omnichannel, omni-fulfillment and multinational businesses with an all-in-one cloud inventory, POS, EDI and 3PL solution. The key benefits to integrating inventory with EDI in a single system include: